As more people call themselves “financial planners,” finding the right professional to address your financial planning needs is not easy. Take your time when choosing a financial planner. Before making a decision, become familiar with the planner’s business style and understand the level of services he or she provides. Look for a measure of the planner’s commitment to ethical behavior and adherence to high professional standards. Most importantly, look for a financial planner who will put you and your needs at the center of every financial planning arrangement. Ron has assisted clients with their financial needs and goals since 1993, and has the background and knowledge to be the planner you want and deserve.
- Dickinson State University
- College of Financial Planning
- Wife – DeAnn
- Daughters – Jessica and Kaylee
- Son – Kyle
- Raised in Center, ND
- Series 7, 63, and 65 Registrations held with LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance license
- 1993 to 2017 – Registered Representative with Investment Centers of America, Inc.
- 1995 – Received CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional certification
- 2017 to Present – Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Member IAFP
- Member FSI
- Member FPA
As a committed professional with your interests at heart, Ron regularly attends professional seminars and meetings on financial planning, mutual funds, market outlook, variable and fixed annuities, and many other investments. He is up-to-date, so you can get knowledgeable recommendations.